- Please call our office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment for your pet.
- Plan to arrive 10 - 15 minutes early, especially if you are a new patient and need to fill out the new client registration paperwork.
- Alternatively, new clients may visit our New Client page to access the New Client registration form that they can fill out, print, and bring with them to their scheduled appointment.
- Scheduled appointments are preferred, but we will also take walk-ins in the order they arrive. The wait for walk-in appointments can be quite a bit longer due to the fact that pre-
- Scheduled appointments and emergencies will be taken first.
We are currently working on a way to automate the process of scheduling appointments online, so check back frequently for website updates.